Food inspiration just when you need it!
June’s dish is Spicy Fish Tacos and they are delicious. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more great videos!
Fancy having a go yourself? Here’s how to do it; why not post a pic on Instagram using #inspiremealex and tag us @myfriendcharlie
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
Skill Level (Low, Med, High): Low
- Roasting tin
- Mixing bowl
- Knife and chopping board
- Saute pan
- White fish
- Red cabbage
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Sour cream
- Sriracha sauce
- Garlic granules
- Start by mixing the spices and salt & pepper together then covering your fish pieces. Then a small knob of butter and a drizzle of oil. Into the oven at 180 degrees for 10-12 mins.
- Then mix your sour cream, mayonnaise, sriracha and garlic granules together and season.
- Next, make the salsa by chopping up your onion, tomatoes (removing seeds) and coriander and mixing and seasoning.
- Halve and remove avocado from skin.
- Thinly slice the red cabbage.
- Heat tortillas then serve!